After a couple of weeks of several teasings by Rovio, Angry Birds Space has received quite a big update, not only brand new levels have been added to Utopia, but also a new bird has arrived (along with exclusive levels for that bird only.).
All Features Included in the Latest Angry Birds Space Update.
- A new Character; The White Egg: This new Angry Birds character is only available on the bonus levelsfor Angry Birds Space. The “Antenna Egg” has a special power which creates some sort of gravity field that can pull objects towards it.
- Orange Bird has arrived: Even though the Orange Bird is included in the new Utopia levels, it pretty much behaves the same way that it does in other Angry Birds versions (why not including the white bird then.)
- Bonus Levels: These bonus levels are exclusive to Angry Birds Space. There are a total of 10 bonus levels that can only be unlocked once you 3-star 10 levels of each chapter. For instance, if you obtain 3 stars in Fry Me To The Moon from Level 3-1 to Level 3-10, you will notice that the white egg right at the end of the screen of that page will become available. Danger Zone does not have bonus levels, which is reasonable since it’s a paid chapter.
- Eggsteroid Levels: In addition to the bonus levels, you will have the chance to discover 2 more golden eggsteroids and play the corresponding Eggsteroid Levels.
- More Utopia Fun: 20 brand new Utopia Levels
- A Big Boss: a huge boss the size of a planet will be awaiting for you at Utopia Final Level
3 Star Walkthroughs and Eggsteroid Walkthroughs
We are working on the new Utopia 3 Star Walkthroughs and the 2 extra golden eggsteroid walkthroughs, stay tuned !!!.
The Trailer for the Latest Update.