G4TV, or more specifically their tv show X-Play had a interview with Andrew Stalbow, Rovio’s CEO for North America.
Bad Piggies Game Details.
- What The Game Is All About: In Andrews’s own words: “When you come into the level, You’re given objects to make your vehicle or contraption, these could be wheels, fans, engines, balloos that lift you up. You have to build the most effective machine that’s gonna take the pig from the starting point to the goal (you might have to complete other objectives along the way)
- Game Physics: Velocity, Gravity, Balance, Engineering, Flying, and some game commands that allow you to actually control the vehicle along the level.
- Ground Hog Day – Episode 1: Total of 45 levels. At least 15 will have to be unlocked by completing some objectives or getting 3 stars.
- When Pigs Fly – Episode 2: Same as Episode 1
- Sandbox: We don’t know if these are the bonus levels that Andrew mentions during the interview, or just extra levels that come unlocked by default. We do know by wacthing the video that the vehicles you can create here are quite much bigger than the regular ones.
- Updates: Andrew confirms that, like with any other Angry Birds Game, there will be regular updates.