At least!, here is the Bad Piggies gameplay first video. It wasn’t Rovio who released it, but Yahoo Games, that somehow got the exclusive. From what we can see in the video, Bad Piggies will be focused on building vehicles (ground or aerial) rather than crushing stuff, like Angry Birds. Rovio does not consider this game to be a spin-off but rather a whole new game that will indeed do great thanks to most downloaded mobile game ever.
NOTE: Only iOS, Android and MAC devices will be available to download the game on the 27th, PC users will have to wait (no precise release date for them so far.)
At the beginning of each level you are given a grid and different objects or pieces that allow you to build your own vehicle (cars, planes, rockets, etc). You can arrange the pieces in different orders so expect to have multiple ways to reach the goal in very different artifacts.
Guessing From The Video, These Are Some Features in Bad Piggies.
- According to the different levels shown in the video, some levels will be time based, while others objective-based.
- 3 Stars Scoring system: The weird thing would have been Bad Piggies didn’t have such thing.
- You will actually be able to control your vehicle through the level.
- What makes this game unique is the ability to create multiple vehicles depending how you arrange the objects you are granted (engines, wings, wheels, etc.)
- Light Bulb on the Top Right Corner is quite similar to the one in Amazing Alex, this likely means you either share or look for solutions for this level.
Bad Piggies Gameplay Video (Thanks Yahoo Games.).
Bad Piggies Gameplay Screenshots.
Check our previous post on Rovio’s latest promotion called Hogwatch.