Angry Birds Trilogy was initially confirmed several months ago, so the news are nothing else to say that it has finally landed in some major console, being PS3, XBOX 360 and Nintendo 3DS. There’re two main consoles missing here which are Wii U and PS Vita, nobody knows if the trilogy will be released for these other platforms as well in the future.
If you want to buy it online, go to the official site here.
The console market was probably the last gaming spot to have its own Angry Birds version, we can now say they are everywhere. Most of hard-core gamers don’t like to play casual games on phones, so this is a great chance to see if they get hooked with Angry Birds.
- It costs $39.99 USD for PS3 and XBOX and only $29.99 for Nintendo 3DS. Don’t need to say that you barely pay $10 USD if you get all full versions on iPAD, so we yet have to know how many users will be willing to pay such price for it.
- The Mighty Eagle is included in the entire trilogy for free (just imagine if you had to pay extra bucks for it.)
- A total of 19 episodes are included in Angry Birds Original, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio. None of them have the full list of episodes.
- Angry Birds Space is not included but will surely show up in future game updates.
- You can use the Kinnect with Angry Birds Trilogy, there’re plenty videos in YouTube showing how it works.
- The Golden Eggs are there, but of course not all and they might have to replace some that work with a tap of click.
- You also have those precious Golden Fruits added to AB Rio.
- Levels have got an update in terms of graphics, such as animated backgrounds, but the structures remain the same.
What Hard Core Fans Need To
It’s still unclear, since Rovio never confirmed nor denied whether there will be exclusive levels for Angry Birds Trilogy. We don’t consider animated backgrounds enough but will wait until someone finds them. The game will receive updates as Rovio’s North American CEO said during an interview, so the exclusive episode/levels might be added later.