As we wrote last week, an Angry Birds web-based game in a co-partnership with the Football Team Philadelphia Eagles was teased by Rovio through a teaser trailer. Now the game is out and playable at their own app in Facebook. Notice this is not another episode of Angry Birds Friends, simply another branded Angry Birds mini game like the one for Intel or Coca-Cola. The direct link to the game app is here. You can find more details right below.
Angry Birds Philadelphia Eagles Features
- Levels: There’s a total of 16 levels. Every Monday one of these levels is unlocked. Each level represents the actual game that the Philadelp[hia Eagles have that week.
- Mighty Philadelphia Eagle: The good ol’ Might Eagle has been customized a bit, and is now called by using a football. If you manage to get a 100% of total destruction and also 3 stars in the same level, you will be granted the achievement “touchdown”.
- NOTE: The game progress does not save to facebook, but to your computer.
- Meet the Mighty Philadelphia Eagle Contest: The team is holding a contest where you can get “Two (2) lower level tickets to each 2012 regular season Eagles Home Game played at Lincoln Financial Field” the details here.
Levels Release Dates
- Level 1: 09/04 vs Cleveland
- Level 2: 09/10 vs Baltimore
- Level 3: 09/17 vs Arizona
- Level 4: 09/24 vs New York
- Level 5: 10/01 vs Pittsburg
- Level 6: 10/08 vs Detroit
- Level 7: 09/15 vs Atlanta
- Level 8: 09/29 vs New Orleans
- Level 9: 11/05 vs Dallas
- Level 10: 11/12 vs Washington
- Level 11: 11/19 vs Carolina
- Level 12: 11/26 vs Dallas
- Level 13: 12/03 vs Tampa
- Level 14: 12/10 vs Cincinnati
- Level 15: 12/17 vs Washington
- Level 16: 12/24 vs New York